Maureen Minson joined Bangerter Frazier Group in April of 2018. She was elevated to Partner effective January 1, 2022. Her primary practice area is domestic (family) law, including divorce, custody, and protective orders. Additional areas of practice include personal injury, estate planning, and general civil litigation. She is fluent in Spanish, enjoys photography, travel, and spending time with her family.
· Staff Attorney, Utah Legal Services, Inc., St. George, UT 2015-2018, specializing in Custody, Divorce, Protective Orders, Stalking Injunctions for victims of domestic violence.
· State Law Librarian, Administrative Office of the Courts, Salt Lake City, UT 2014-2015
· Serves on the board of Servant Forge, a non-profit that builds leaders and challenges citizens to embrace service as a means to improve the world around them.
· Serves on the New Lawyer Training Program Committee with the Utah State Bar.
· Serves on the board of the Dove Center, a non-profit that provides shelter, advocacy and counseling for survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault.
· Admitted to practice law in Utah