Braden enjoys meeting people from all cultures and walks of life. He spent several months in an area of Ecuador, where he had the opportunity to play Billiards and Squash with representatives from various countries and embassies who helped him develop a deep appreciation for different cultures, religions, and approaches to life. This appreciation and experience helps Braden view each case, client, and fact with a unique perspective. While attending law school, a mentor taught him that "attorneys are professional problem solvers" and "if a job is worth doing, it is worth doing right." Braden strives to combine the two mottos for each and every client. Braden interned for BFG in 2018 and officially joined the firm in 2020. He has experience in insurance litigation, medical malpractice, estate planning and administration, commercial and residential landlord-tenant law, labor/employment defense, construction defects, business negotiations, and criminal prosecution. Prior to law school, Braden worked as an Emergency Medical Technician and was always fascinated with emergency medicine. He often says that when he retires from the legal profession he wants to volunteer as an EMT/Search and Rescue. Braden enjoys the red rock and blue sky in southern Utah as frequently as possible with his family and friends. He loves riding dirt bikes, mountain biking, long-range target shooting, camping, pickleball (Squash wasn't his thing), golfing, trail running, and listening to his wife and children sing.
- Business negotiations and drafting documents for businesses and investors.
- Setting up business entities and drafting their governing documents
- Drafting and negotiating commercial and residential leases
- Recently assisted in obtaining a favorable result for our client related to an employment dispute
- During law school, Braden was approved by the Idaho State Bar for a Legal Intern's License. With this, Braden secured a position with the Boise City Attorney's Criminal Prosecution Team to carry his own case-load prosecuting infraction and misdemeanor violations.
- While with the Boise City Criminal Prosecution Team, Braden appeared in court almost daily, engaged in settlement negotiations, helped crime victims to receive restitution for their damages, and prepared and argued several motions on behalf of the State obtaining favorable results.
- Utah State Bar (pending)
- California Provisional License Rule 9.49 (pending)
- Concordia University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Utah State University, B.A., 2013, cum laude