Daniel P. Wilde
Mr. Wilde joined Bangerter Frazier & Graff as an associate in May, 2007. His primary areas of practice are insurance defense, catastrophic personal injury, consumer litigation, professional negligence, construction defects, contracts, and general litigation. Mr. Wilde has represented Plaintiffs and Defendants in a wide variety of legal matters, in both the Federal and the State Courts of Utah and California.
Recent Examples of case results:
- Obtained an excess jury verdict of $475,000 on a $50,000 insurance policy in 2012.
- Won an appeal in the Utah Court of Appeals in 2013.
- Obtained defense summary judgment in Federal Court in the Northern District of California in a multi-million dollar alleged investment fraud case in 2013.
- Obtained outright dismissal in an alleged traumatic brain injury case in northern California in 2011.
- Obtained outright dismissal in an alleged wrongful eviction/unfair business practices action in northern California in 2013.
- Obtained outright dismissals of two related personal injury claims in a semi-truck v. automobile case in 2009.
- Obtained plaintiff’s summary judgment in a breach of written contract, and obtained an outright dismissal of counterclaim in a case involving the sale of an automobile dealership in Utah in 2010.
- Law Clerk, The Kennedy Law Firm, San Diego, California (2006-2007)
- Small Claims Court Mediator, El Cajon County Courthouse, El Cajon, California (2006)
- Member, Southern Utah Bar Association (2007-present)
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Practices
- Catastrophic personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Utah, B.S., 2003